"The Intellectual Situation is back, and it's the most generally accessible one to date--that is, it's less about literary culture and more about day-to-day life and technology (in other words, email, cell phones, blogs, and porn). It kind of opens out from those things into a general condemnation of everything on the planet.That's how n+1 describe themselves. Like shooting fish in a barrel, it is. But somebody has to step up and do it and nobody can do it better than Gawker:
. . .The name of the issue is Decivilizing Process. That's where we're at."
- 31 JAN 2007 — The New 'n+1'! It's Coming! OMG! Can't ... Breathe ...
- 08 FEB 2007 — Spend Your Un-Valentine's Day with the 'n+1' Crowd. Or, Maybe Not.
- 16 FEB 2007 — Knowing 'n+1' By Its Table of Contents
- 20 FEB 2007 — The First Three Pages Of The New 'n+1'
- 21 FEB 2007 — Reading Letters From Famous People In The New 'n+1'